If you have ever wondered what specific things you should know that will increase the deliverability rates of the e-mails you send to your list, you are going to love this post.
In my most recent post, I shared some key points about crafting effective e-mail subject lines. This knowledge came from one of the Infusioncon copywriting breakout sessions which had some great information about increasing the conversion rates for the copy on your website.
In today’s post I am going to take it one step further and share with you some other important information to keep in mind when it comes to using e-mail as a marketing channel. The key point of this post is making sure that your message doesn’t get stopped by any of the ISP (Internet Service Providers) spam filters.
1) Leave Out Any Weird Characters in The Subject Line (e.g. %, ^, $, *)
2) Don’t Use A Lot of One Character in Your E-mail (e.g. !!!!!!!!!!)
3) Don’t Write Your Subject Line in ALL CAPS
4) Don’t Use “Opportunity” or “Make Money” in the Subject Line or Body of E-mails Too Much
5) Be Careful Using The Word “Free” in Subject Lines and the Body Copy
Special Note On Using “Free” – It is ok to use it, just be careful but test test test!
I hope this was helpful!
If you need a copywriter/marketing funnel builder that will help you craft an effective lead generation and sales funnel, and who will write all the high converting copy for your entire 24/7 marketing system, get in contact with me and lets schedule a time to chat!
May I Suggest...
Read More Articles
Free Productivity Training
- How To Make More Sales and Keep More Profit in Your Business
- How To Create A Social Media Strategy: For Companies Who Already Have A Customer Base
- How To Position Your Product Effectively in The Marketplace (Just Answer These Three Key Questions)
- The 15 Questions You Must Know the Answer To Before Creating An Effective Marketing Campaign
- 3 Reasons Why Having A Content Strategy is Essential For Your Blog and Your Business