Have you ever written an e-mail, and then didn’t know what to put for your email subject line?
If you have had challenges with this in the past, you are going to love this post because I recently learned some great tips when it comes to crafting effective subject lines for e-mails after attending Infusioncon this week.
During the session on copywriting, the presenter gave some phenomenal tips when it comes to creating effectively converting subject lines for e-mails.
Here is what I learned…
1. Keep your subject lines for e-mails between 30-50 characters
If your subject line is too long, the recipient won’t make the effort to read it. Put the most important information in the front of the subject line that will grab their attention.
Remember that mobile phones can only see about 30 characters for the subject line!
2. Have your subject line be a conversation starter
For example- have the subject line to the e-mail pique the curiosity of the recipient so that it will get them to open the message to read what it says.
Here is a great example…
Did You Watch This Video (Firstname)?
3. If you are doing a webinar and want people to attend, the best subject line you can use is “Webinar: (Title of webinar)”
It makes sense right?
If you need a copywriter/marketing funnel builder that will help you craft an effective lead generation and sales funnel, and who will write all the high converting copy for your entire 24/7 marketing system, get in contact with me and lets schedule a time to chat!
May I Suggest...
Read More Articles
Free Productivity Training
- How To Make More Sales and Keep More Profit in Your Business
- How To Create A Social Media Strategy: For Companies Who Already Have A Customer Base
- How To Position Your Product Effectively in The Marketplace (Just Answer These Three Key Questions)
- The 15 Questions You Must Know the Answer To Before Creating An Effective Marketing Campaign
- 3 Reasons Why Having A Content Strategy is Essential For Your Blog and Your Business