If you are a social media marketer and website owner who likes asking for retweets, digg votes, stumbleupon thumbs up, or facebook likes from your social media network, you are going to love this new tool that will make your life a heck of a lot easier, and much more fun!
Here is a video of the new website below showing you how it works, and why it is valuable to you and everyone who you introduce to it.
Why Dimbler is So Powerful
Dimbler allows you to group your entire social media network onto the site, and help you collaboratively help your content get votes and exposure by collaboratively helping you and other people in their network get their content seen.
As the votes for the content increase, the more popular they will get within the social media universe, and thus creating more traffic into your site long term.
The other benefit to this is that you can still go into the site and find great content to share with your network and other social media communities.
Here is the step-by-step process that I would recommend you follow to maximize your time using the site to reach your goal.
1) Sign up for a Dimbler account
2) Create your accounts at digg, stumbleupon, twitter and facebook (you may already have accounts on these sites, but if not take time to create them and get your profiles all set up)
3) Make sure that when you download stumbleupon, you download the toolbar to your browser as well. (I downloaded mine to the firefox browser)
4) Go to every single one of your blogging + social media friends, and ask them to sign up for a Dimbler profile. Once they sign up for their profile, make sure you take the time follow each other so you never miss a social media request from them.
Here is a direct link to my Dimbler profile: CaliforniaEagle – after you create your Dimbler profile comment at the bottom of this blog post so I can follow you back.
Your goal is to have 100-150 people that are following you and who are as loyal to you as you are to them. No matter what, it will take time to build the network as you stay active on the site long term.
1) Take time every day to share great content in digg, twitter, and stumbleupon, and then share those same links and requests with your Dimbler network by submitting them as well.
2) Pick two 10 minute blocks of time per day where you log into Dimbler, see what requests your friends have, then vote what they are requesting (only if you like it and want to help them out.)
What you Absolutely Must Know Before You Submit Content Into Digg and/or Stumbleupon
1) You want to balance submitting content that is yours vs other sources on the web so you don’t look like a spammer.
2) You should never under any circumstances submit spam as you will be banned from the sites.
3) Make sure that the content that you do submit into Digg and Stumbleupon is valuable so when your Dimbler network sees it, they are more likely to vote it for you, and won’t feel conflicted to help you.
If you have any questions about this please leave a comment below, and also be sure to leave your Dimbler profile in the comments section below so people can start getting their accounts and following your requests and interesting news that you have to share!
May I Suggest...
Read More Articles
Free Productivity Training
- How To Make More Sales and Keep More Profit in Your Business
- How To Create A Social Media Strategy: For Companies Who Already Have A Customer Base
- How To Position Your Product Effectively in The Marketplace (Just Answer These Three Key Questions)
- The 15 Questions You Must Know the Answer To Before Creating An Effective Marketing Campaign
- 3 Reasons Why Having A Content Strategy is Essential For Your Blog and Your Business