If you are an entrepreneur like me, this question should be running through your mind daily!
As an entrepreneur, I am sure that you have wasted money on advertising that didn’t work, or spent time implementing specific marketing initiatives in your company that didn’t seem to create any results at all.
If that is you…
Enter my good entrepreneurial friend David Siteman Garland, who just published his first book Smarter Faster Cheaper.
David is an entrepreneur who runs the website The Rise To The Top, where he creates business focused content, and even produces his own web show. David has grown his audience of the show to over 100,000 viewers per month.
After getting my pre-release copy of David’s book, I was fortunate enough to be able to interview him about various concepts in the book, and also ask him some questions about his own personal journey in building the Rise To The Top community.
During the interview, David shares some really awesome pieces of information that will definitely help you in your business.
Get Instant Access the first ever ScottBradley.name podcast:
Click Here: David Siteman Garland of Smarter Faster Cheaper
*Note: There is a 5 second delay at the beginning of the interview
To get a copy of David’s book, and to learn more about David, be sure visit…
May I Suggest...
Read More Articles
Free Productivity Training
- How To Make More Sales and Keep More Profit in Your Business
- How To Create A Social Media Strategy: For Companies Who Already Have A Customer Base
- How To Position Your Product Effectively in The Marketplace (Just Answer These Three Key Questions)
- The 15 Questions You Must Know the Answer To Before Creating An Effective Marketing Campaign
- 3 Reasons Why Having A Content Strategy is Essential For Your Blog and Your Business