Last week I sat down with my friends Laura Rubinstein and Kathryn Rose to talk about their brand new company Social Buzz Club.
Kathryn and Laura have created an innovative marketing platform for social media professionals and marketers to leverage for themselves and their clients to drive more traffic through websites and specific offers using a reciprocity based sharing platform that connects social media professionals and marketers together.
Here are just some of the benefits of using this tool in your business…
With the Social Buzz Club you will…
1. Connect with hundred of influential social media networkers who will explode your visibility and credibility
2. Multiply the traffic to your websites by leveraging the win/win sharing environment
3. Receive public endorsements by key industry leaders who have a strong following and positive reputation
4. Position yourself as an expert in your field
5. Substantially increase visibility for you and your client’s blogs, websites, coupons, tips, videos and more
I am really excited about this tool, and after hearing more about it I am sure you will too. Be sure to take some time to listen to the interview that I did with them, and watch the videos below to learn more about how you can leverage this tool for yourself and your clients.
Below you will find two videos that explain more about this amazing tool, and will learn how it will benefit you as a marketer and professional.
Get a free 60 DAY trial account to test out the system yourself by going to Social Buzz Club(Non-Affiliate Link).
May I Suggest...
Read More Articles
Free Productivity Training
- How To Make More Sales and Keep More Profit in Your Business
- How To Create A Social Media Strategy: For Companies Who Already Have A Customer Base
- How To Position Your Product Effectively in The Marketplace (Just Answer These Three Key Questions)
- The 15 Questions You Must Know the Answer To Before Creating An Effective Marketing Campaign
- 3 Reasons Why Having A Content Strategy is Essential For Your Blog and Your Business