How To Reach Your Prospects and Customers Effectively [Infographic]
Half the battle to growing a successful business is knowing what media you are able to leverage to get your targeted messages in front of your prospects. Once you know what media channels you have available, you can then start creating campaigns within those mediums to effectively reach your top and bottom line revenue goals.
This infographic illustrates the different marketing channels you can use to effectively reach your target audience. You can use one or a combination of all of these techniques in any one of your campaigns to help you drive more targeted traffic through your website, online store, or physical brick and mortar location.
I have added a comments section below for you to add new marketing channels that I may have not included. Thanks in advance for your help!
How To Reach Your Prospects and Customers Effectively [INFOGRAPHIC]
To share this graphic in social media
1) Copy the link in the browser bar
2) Go to your social networks of choice (Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, G+)
3) Post the link to those networks with your own description and titles
If you want to submit this to a social bookmarking website
1) Copy the link in the browswer bar
2) Submit the link into the network
3) Use an appropriate title and description (Title of this page + first or second paragraph)
If you want to “thumb it up” in StumbleUpon
1) Click the “thumbs up” in your browser bar (What? You don’t have this? Go here)