Credit Card Processing:15 Question Test
Dear Fellow Business Owner,
Has it ever occurred to you that you might be paying higher than you should for your credit card processing service?
Do you have any idea how bad this is negatively impacting your bottom line right now?
I didn’t think so…
If you are still reading, I have some good news for you.
I created this page to help you figure out the answers!
After taking the quick test below…
You will know without a shadow of a doubt if you are being taken advantage of or not.
“Find out right now! Take the quick test below!”
Question #1: Are you currently set up with a pricing structure that is NOT “interchange plus”?
Question #2: Are you RENTING your credit card processing terminal(s) every month?
Question #3: On your merchant statement, are you being billed for a PCI compliance fee? (Do you even know where to look for this?)
Question #4: Are you paying an annual service fee?
Question #5: At the end of the day DO YOU FORGET to empty your batch?
Question #6: Do you process transactions VIA A PIN PAD when you have the CARD PRESENT and THE CUSTOMER is THERE?
Question #7: When processing corporate cards do you swipe the card in the machine WITHOUT entering anything else into the terminal?
Question #8: Are you paying MORE THAN $0.25 for the batch fee?
Question #9: Are you paying MORE THAN a $0.10/transaction authorization fee to take Visa+Mastercard cards?
Question #10: Are you paying MORE THAN a $0.10/transaction authorization fee to take AMEX+Discover cards?
Question #11: Are you paying MORE THAN $10.00 monthly service fee for your statements?
Question #12: Did you sign up for a merchant account, and credit card processing through PAYPAL?
Question #13: Did you sign up for a merchant account, and credit card processing through GOOGLE CHECKOUT?
Question #14: Did you sign up for a merchant account and credit card processing through a WEBSITE YOU FOUND, or were referred to by a friend without calling the company to negotiate the terms and pricing they were offering?
Question #15: Is your merchant account and credit card processing SETUP WITH YOUR PERSONAL BANK where you hold your business checking account?
*If you answered yes to any one of these questions, there is a high likelihood that you are paying more than you should for your credit card processing service. Keep reading to learn how I can help you if you are paying too much!
(Click The Blue Box Below To Send Me an E-Mail)
Before You Contact Me I Want To Let You Know A Few Things…
1) If you decide to let me help you, I will provide you a transparent look at what you are currently being charged, and how I will be able to save you money. Each proposal I create for clients breaks it down in a way where there are no hidden fees or “under the table gotcha’s” because I just don’t believe in doing business like that. (If you can’t already tell this is true after reading this page, please click the red X in the corner of your browser.)
2) I will take the time to fully understand your business, so I will be able to set you up with the best deal possible. This will create a mutually beneficial win/win situation for the both of us. (I only do business where there is a win/win, and despise those who do business any other way.)
3) I will provide you the best one-on-one customer service experience you will ever have. (Most reps drop out quickly, leaving you holding the bag where you have to call an 800 number to speak to someone in India. Even if you can’t get a hold of me (wich will rarely if ever happen!), the company I work with has a live operator answer that is in the USA if there was ever an emergency that needed someones immediate attention.)
4) There is absolutely no pressure. If you choose to have me draft up a proposal for you, please know that there is no obligation to do business with me. You still have the choice to reject what I am proposing, and that is perfectly alright.
5) A lot of my background is in helping companies increase their sales by creating better marketing. When I started realizing how entrepreneurs were being taken advantage of by their credit card processor, and how this directly impacted the bottom line, I knew I had to do something about it! This is why you are on this page right now. I really do want to help you get the best deal and keep more profit that is deservedly yours in your business!
Ok now send me an e-mail! I want to help you get the best deal possible!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Please feel free to leave any questions you have below!